We are pleased to announce that the TAG Trade Fair date for 2021 is now confirmed as Wednesday 23rd June, at the Unibar at Griffith University Gold Coast campus.
The event is sold out, thanks to the support of our 2020 exhibitors who held on to their stall bookings and patiently waited for the unceretainty brought about by COVID to pass.
If you are interested in being placed on a wait list in the event of a stall becoming available, or have any other questions, please contact us on 0416 096 883 or email [email protected]
CampusLink typically includes:
- Three days of industry-relevant presentations, workshops, and plenaries
- The TAG Trade Fair
- The much anticipated annual Gala Awards Dinner
- Barista of the Year Final
Delgates, Exhibitors and Presenters should have received an email with the relevant information regarding the postponement, if you have not received an email or have questions around the information please contact us.
Who should Exhibit?
Here's a fact: one-third of Australia's 18-24 year olds attend university. Our annual CampusLink Trade Fair presents a once-a-year opportunity for the marketplace to engage the national TAG member base - providers of tertiary services on Australian and NZ campuses - in one place at the one time. With up to 300 delegates representing campus organisations nationally and abroad, this is your opportunity to launch new products, connect with your customers, demonstrate new initiatives, gain brand recognition and multiply your connections.
If you are a provider of products or services for any of the following, don't miss the opportunity to engage with the lucrative and dynamic tertiary market:
- Campus Promotions
- Childcare Centres
- Communications & Marketing
- Events & Activities
- Food & Beverage
- Function Catering
- Logo Wear & Apparel
- Professional Development
- Residences & Colleges
- Sport & Fitness
- Stationery & Art Supplies
- Support Services and Programs
Why should you Exhibit?
- It's the one time of a year where all student services providers from Australian and NZ campuses are represented in one place at the one time.
- You can raise awareness and activate your product within the tertiary services sector at large, gaining maximum exposure and saving valuable time and expense to your organisation by exhibiting and educating in a time-effective manner.
- It's a face to face opportunity to exhibit and explain the benefits of your new products or services and programs to genuine contacts. You can integrate your product or services through live displays that allow delegates to understand the full scope of your offerings.
- It's an ideal networking situation within a trade only environment where you can gather relevant and useful leads.
- Position your product or services ahead of any competitors who aren't switched on enough to attend this specialised event. This is a large audience of interested tertiary services representatives.
- This is a dynamic event, full of life and very social. It takes place across one afternoon, which means your staff don't waste valuable time manning a stand for three or four days. Everything else at CampusLink stops for the Trade Fair, which means your stall receives the undivided attention of the delegates that it deserves.