TYPICAL CONTRACT TIMELINE (subject to variation):
Beginning of March:
- Notice of Tender is advertised online.
- Incumbent contract holders, registered interested parties, parties recommended by Members and parties who have previously expressed interest in tendering are also invited to tender via email.
- Downloadable Tender documents available on this website page at time of notice.
End of March:
- Tenders close.
Second week of April:
- Submissions have been collated into spreadsheets and are now distributed to Members for consideration and due diligence prior to the panel voting process.
- An online forum for members to provide input to the panel is held.
First week of May: CampusLink Conference & Trade Fair (National industry conference)
- Day 1: Trade Fair - last opportunity to promote your tender to in an open trade fair environment.
- Day 3: Voting Day - Representative panel votes on tenders on behalf of members.
First week of June:
- Tender outcomes formally announced.
- New contracts take effect.