Submissions to UniSounds -National Campus Music Comp have closed and the first round of judging has been completed, with the Shortlist of Live Bands & Performers being announced via social media last week. Take a look at the 2019 Shortlisted Artists and start spreading the word, there is going to be some break-through's in this lot!
Some Stats About the "Live" Shortlist:
- 13 Australian campuses are represented
- 26 were selected from the 108 Live Submissions
- 67% of the Shortlist are from NSW
- 41% of the Shortlist indicate female representation
These twenty-six "Live" submissions from across Australia have progressed through to the next round of judging and are one step closer to participating in our Industry Mentoring Day and performing at the Live Final (Thur 3 October), for a crack at the $100,000 prize package. Need a reminder about the prize? Check out the full list HERE
What happens now?
- Industry Judges review the Shortlisted "Live" submissions and select FOUR Finalists to progress to the Live Final and Mentoring
- Industry Judges review the Shortlisted "Electronic" submissions and select ONE winner to receive the EMP prize and attend the Live Final and Mentoring
- The four "Live" Finalists and the Wildcard Winner are transported to Sydney to participate in the Live Final and Mentoring
- One "Live" winner is announced at the closing of the Live Final event, to receive the $100,000 prize package
Please note that the Shortlisting for the Electronic category is currently underway and will be announced over the coming days via the UniSounds social media accounts
UNISOUNDS'19 is proudly brought to you by: