Professional Hospitality are our newest TAG Endorsed Supplier, providing access for members to an advanced online food safety compliance program as well as an online induction program.
Professional Hospitality provides Venue Managers with a fast and effective system to induct employees, whilst ensuring the compliance and compatibility with continuous legislative changes the industry faces. Their Online Induction Program and Online Venue Portal is now utilised in numerous venues in Queensland and New South Wales. Among TAG members, both The University of Sydney Union and Griffith University Campus Life have taken the opportunity to strengthen and streamline their induction and compliance processes.
Professional Hospitality also provides venues with compliance support, including WH&S audits, FSA and Electrical Test and Tag.
Their induction program and compliance services are designed to save you time and money, and to ensure you are protected and up to speed with the dynamic nature of the hospitality industry!
Professional Hospitality’s online induction program offers venues a simple and cost effective method to induct employees and ensure compliance, all in a secure portal.
- Web based Induction process and training record storage
- Ability for employees to upload qualifications – Managers can then monitor expiry dates.
- Venue documents and polices stored on the portal for easy access by Management and employees.
- Online Noticeboard and SMS feature for instant communication and rosters.
- Customised and comprehensive induction, including the following:
– General Induction
– Patron Care
– Work Health & Safety
– Food Safety
– Emergency Procedures
– Liquor Act 1992
– General Venue Information
Professional Hospitality also provides a full suite of policies including compliance, safety and human resources.
Visit their website to read the comprehensive range of services that Professional Hospitality can support you with.
To discuss your particular needs with them, contact
0481 291 774