TAG is proud to present the newest addition to the CampusLink program- Pitchfest!
Are you finding it difficult to get suppliers to understand and support your engagement programs on campus?
Are you sick and tired of suppliers just sampling and throwing product at students?
Would you like to know how to unlock support and sponsorship bucks from suppliers/partners?
Pitchfest is your opportunity to connect with key strategic partners to promote your best events, activities and programs for prospective support and sponsorship. If you have a signature program, event or activity that needs exposure to strategic partners, Pitchfest is a unique chance for you to be one of eight finalists pitching for potential support. TAG Pitchfest will take place at CampusLink on Monday 7th May at 11:45am.
Here's how you can be considered for Pitchfest:
- A selection process will take place prior to CampusLink 2018 with members invited to submit an expression of interest with details of their pitch
- Eight TAG annual service fee-paying members will be given the opportunity to present a 5 minute pitch showcasing their events program and how a potential sponsor/partner may wish to engage
- The pitch can focus on a single event or multiple events
- The presentation will have no more than two people talking with a maximum of 5 slides per presentation
- All submissions to [email protected]
- Submissions close Friday 20th April 2018
- A panel of judges will pick the best eight that will be presented on Monday 7th May 2018 at CampusLink 2018 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
For more information, contact Andrew at [email protected]