In very exciting news, the 2018 National Campus Photo & Video Competition is now open!
This year, titled 'UniSights', the competition is set to be one of the most successful yet with the introduction of a bespoke website and submission portal - check it out at www.unisights.com.au
Canon Australia have jumped on board again, and are contibuting more than $15,000 in prizes across the categories of PHOTO, VIDEO, PORTFOLIO and a range of PEOPLE'S CHOICE awards.
TAG have also teamed up with Canon to facilitate a schedule of more than 20 photography workshops for students of TAG Member Campuses, between now and when submissions close - see the full list of workshops here.
WHAT'S THE STORY?
- A brand new, custom built website for submissions
- Over $15,000 in cash, equipment and experiences thanks to Canon Australia
- The winners of the three main categories also score $1500 worth of Canon equipment for their Campus Organisation (THAT'S YOU!!)
- Categories include: Photo, Portfolio (NEW) Video and People's Choice
- The new category, Portfolio allows entrants to submit a series of up to 6 images representing the theme
- Bonus weekly give-aways (valued at $250 each) to students who post on Instagram, relevant to the theme, using the hashtag #UNISIGHTS18
- More than 20 Campus Photography workshops are locked in at 12 locations around the country - see the full list here
- Online Entries open: 16 July - 21 September
- People's Choice voting: 22 September - 18 October
- Shortlist announced: 10 October
- Winners announced: 18 October
WHAT TO DO FROM HERE:
UNISIGHTS'18 is proudly presented by: