In an initiative to raise awareness of the Campus Music Competition on TAG campuses we are allocating up to fifteen Activation Grants valued at $1000 each.
Whether it is virtual, physical or a combination of both, TAG Members are invited to submit an EOI for an Activation Grant that will encourage student participation to the competition, support your campus entrants and encourage public votes. Expressions of Interest close 9th March.
The successful Campus Activation applicants will receive:
- a one-off payment of $500.00 to go towards event logistics and competition promotions
- a competition-branded promotional pack valued at up to $500.00 (banner, t-shirts etc)
Terms of Campus Music Activation Grants:
- The activations should occur between 1 March and 1 November, 2021.
- Logistics and localised marketing of the initiative are the responsibility of the grant recipient, TAG will assist with additional promotion via competition platforms where appropriate.
- The initiative must be able to accommodate at least one of the competition sponsors at the event for POS offers and/or sampling and promotion opportunities.
- Photos and approximate attendance number must be provided to TAG during or following the initiative for distribution via competition platforms.
We will be reviewing all applications after the closing date and successful applicants will be contacted within 10 business days. For enquiries, contact April Alexander on [email protected]