TAG and Lipton Ice Tea love spreading the joy! So much so, in fact, this is the sixth year that TAG and Lipton Ice Tea have partnered to offer student clubs and societies the opportunity to win ten $1,000 BBQ support packs that they can use to raise funds.
Congratulations to the following ten clubs who have won a $1,000 pack courtesy of Lipton Ice Tea:
- Griffith University Gold Coast (GUGC) Softball and Baseball Club
- University of NSW Food for All Association
- Murdoch University Master Class Student Society
- Melbourne Polytechnic SLPET Fundraiser
- University of Technology The Food Appreciation Society
- University of Canberra Enactus
- Australian National University Union Fundraiser
- University of South Australia City Evangelical Students
- University of Newcastle Excercise and Sports Science Club
- Queensland University of Technology A Cappella Club
The $1,000 consists of a supermarket vouchers to the value of $300 with which to buy the basics of any good sausage sizzle: snags, bread, sauce and onions, of course! Lipton then throw in $700 worth of free Lipton Ice Tea that, when combined with a sausage sandwich, can be sold to raise funds. Lipton also provide umbrellas and windbreaks to help liven the atmosphere and attract attention. As a bonus, the club that best activates the BBQ with these items wins a bonus $1,000!
For the chance to win the bonus $1,000 for the best Lipton BBQ activation, send through the following to [email protected]
- Your club's promotion in the lead up to the event including social media/communications/posters
- Photos of your BBQ
- Photos that show your club's use of the visibility items provided by Lipton.