The next TAG Commercial Development Committee meeting will be held on a morning at Sydney Markets in Flemington. The markets are huge and bustling and it will be a very interesting experience seeing the markets alive that will give us a greater understanding of what’s happening in the world of fruit and vegetables
We will be hosted by and taken on a tour of everything by our latest TAG Endorsed Partner, Gourmand Providore, one of the market leaders in the Australian premium quality fruit and vegetable industry. Gourmand Providore operate in a state-of-the-art warehouse at Sydney markets and will be able share their knowledge and experience.
The only downside is that this will be a very early start! Date is Wednesday 7th August, with the following proposed agenda.
• 5:15 am - Arrive at Sydney Markets for safety induction and coffee
• 5:30 am - Commence tour of markets, including the Growers Market
• 8:30 am - Breakfast at Central (Sydney Markets meeting room)
• 9:00 am - Tour of Gourmand Providore’s kitchens and distribution centre
• 9:45 am - Introduction to Gourmand Providore at Central
• 10:15 am - Use of Central for TAG Commercial Development Committee. Light refreshments provided
• 1:00 pm - Lunch provided by Gourmand Providore’s Chefs, showcasing their great range of farm fresh produce and freshly baked gourmet pastries (Please advise of any dietary requirements)
• 1.45 pm - Reconvene TAG committee meeting
• 3.00 pm – Finish
Sydney and surrounds members are invited to attend. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you and/or any of your senior staff wish to join us for this event.
You are also invited to stay for the TAG Commercial Development Committee meeting if you wish. It presents a great opportunity to share your ideas with the committee members and peers. Of course, we understand if you need to leave after the tour and breakfast.