We are excited to announce that the 2019 CampusLink Awards are NOW OPEN!
Take advantage of the sector's best opportunity to showcase your stand out initiatives, campaigns and individual achievements.
The awards are free to enter for all financial members of TAG, their student service professionals, select groups of students and strategic partners.
Grouped under ten overarching categories, a total of 21 award titles are open for submission, all reflecting the diverse landscape of student services and life on campus.
The 2019 Awards platform sees the addition of some exciting new features:
· A new Sports Category with the addition of two new sports awards
· A new Visual Design Award within the Marketing Category
· plus a revised criteria structure across the entire platform.
A key driver of award success is preparing early. Follow the steps below as soon as possible to increase your chances of success:
- Visit the awards portal below for applicant registration and submission details.
- Review the 'Award Guidelines' and 'Terms and Conditions'.
- Visit the FAQ page on the awards portal for submission tips
- Gather your information and tell us all about your stand out projects or initiatives
- Name that special person in your team or student cohort for their hard work
- Showcase your best programs, events and new builds
- If you're a supplier - tell us why you're the best of the year!
There are so many reasons why your organisation should enter, but here are a few important ones:
- A great way to raise your organisation's profile within the sector and on your campus
- Enjoy industry recognition amongst peers & suppliers
- Increase your marketability
- Great team building exercise
- Inspire others in our sector
- Win a travel scholarship for yourself or a colleague (*only available to members of TAG, conditions apply).
- If you're a TAG supplier - grab the chance to be voted the best of the year!
- Celebrate with your peers at the much anticipated 2019 CampusLink Gala Awards Dinner
- Add some super stylish award plaques to your office!
ENTRIES CLOSE: 5pm AEDT, Friday, 15th MARCH, 2019
Get started today and be part of industry excellence!
Any Questions? Contact Shahrin Leontarou
0405 839 694