I'll drink to that! Lion have announced the two winners of their recent 'Make Your Own Beer' promotion.
Jarrad Long from Curtin University and Jo Witt from Griffith Uni Gold Coast are the lucky winners.
Jarrad will get to brew his beer, Nor'wester, at Freemantle. The Nor'wester is described as: Get ready for some wild weather. This maritime themed porter is a sailor's delight. Heave ho!
Jo's beer, Rebellion, will be brewed at Geelong. Rebellion is described as: A hint of caramel, tropical mango, passion fruit hops, Campari style bitterness to balance out a highly carbonated sessionable pale ale.
Jarrad and Jo will now get to work with Lion to design their beer artwork and to promote an event showcasing their beer at their campus bar next year.
There were also 5 runners up who have won a $500 eftpos beer tab to shout at their campus bar.
- UQ - Ned Carrick. Beer name: David HassleHop
- QUT Gardens PT - Luke. Beer name: Hickory Smoked Porter
- UQ - Elisabeth Silvester. Beer name: RED ROOM
- UQ - Dylan Ravensberg. Beer name: Golden Quokka
- Curtin - Matthew Poi. Beer name: Cousins Craft
Congratulation to all winners!
Also a big thank you to Lion for hosting this promotion in conjunction with TAG.