With continued cost increases and uncertainty in the energy markets, it is critical to ensure that your energy retailer provides your business with competitive energy rates and network structures.
TAG is very pleased to announce our new partnership with The Energy Alliance, who can do just that.
Established in 2000, The Energy Alliance has grown to become one of the most trusted brands in the energy procurement and management sector. The Energy Alliance is a national energy management company that works with businesses to reduce their cost of energy. The Energy Alliance negotiates with energy retailers to ensure that clients receive the best possible terms for their energy consumption.
The Energy Alliance not only purchases energy at fantastic rates but also manage your energy consumption. As part of our commitment to reducing your energy costs, their ‘Target 40’ campaign brings leading-edge products and training to your attention that can help reduce your energy usage by up to 40%. Details of the Target 40 program are available to download below.
The Energy Alliance objectives are:
- To provide clients with the lowest possible cost base for their energy usage;
- To educate clients in effective and efficient energy usage methodologies;
- To provide clients with the ability to access real-time energy usage information; and
- To provide clients with affordable consultancy services relating to energy-saving technology and products.
The Energy Alliance services include:
- Energy Procurement and Expert Energy Advice
- Energy Auditing and Evaluation
- Tariff Restructuring
- Energy Management Solutions including Demand Reduction, Voltage Optimisation,
Power Factor Correction, Solar and LED
- Ongoing Contract Management and Renewal Program
Have a look at their website, and you will see an impressive list of satisfied customers that includes many major national fitness, retail and food chains.
Take advantage of a no-obligation like-for-like comparison of your current energy bills by The Energy Alliance by contacting them at [email protected] or on 03 9872 6869, and discover just how much you may be able to save!
You can even dial in your specific requirements: energy mix, green energy, Australian-owned, foreign-owned, online billing only, paper bills only, etc.
Even if you are part of a larger energy account (your university's), you are still able to buy your power separately as an "embedded network",
Below is a letter of permission that you will need to complete and submit with your bill.