The popular Lipton Ice Tea annual Fundraiser BBQ is back for its seventh year. Each year TAG and Lipton Ice Tea partner to offer student clubs and societies the chance to win $1,000 BBQ support packs that they can use to raise funds. The Lipton Fundraiser BBQ is a great opportunity for you to engage and support your student clubs.
This years winners are:
- Griffith Sport - Toohey Trail Run
- Fandom Academy - Cosplay Fundraiser
- UniSA Art Club - Mi Goreng Fundraiser
- ITSA - RUOK Day
- Dumbledore's Army Latrobe Division - Environment Friendly Day
- UniSA Vietnamese Student Society - Fundraiser for the poor in Vietnam
- Griffith Law Students Association - Fundraiser
- ENACTUS UNE - Entrepreneurial Fundraiser
- UC Social Activities Club & UC SRC - Stone Week
The $1,000 consists of a supermarket vouchers to the value of $300 with which to buy the basics of any good sausage sizzle: snags, bread, sauce and onions, of course! Lipton then throw in $700 worth of free Lipton Ice Tea that, when combined with a sausage sandwich, can be sold to raise funds. Lipton will also provide umbrellas and windbreaks to help liven the atmosphere and attract attention. As a bonus, the club that best activates the BBQ with these items wins a bonus $1,000 cash!
To be in with a chance to win one of these packs, clubs are invited to submit an outline of their event: who they are, what they are raising funds for, and how much exposure they believe they can muster for their cause with the help of Lipton Ice Tea.
The next round of submissions will be in semester one, 2019
Image credit to Kasscosplay