The 2018 TAG Trade Fair will be held at the Melbourne Convention Centre on Monday, 7th May, 2018.
Here's a fact: one third of Australia's 18-24 year olds attend university. Our annual TAG Trade Fair presents a once-a-year opportunity for the marketplace to engage the national TAG member base - the providers of tertiary services on Australian campuses - in the one place at the one time. With up to 300 delegates representing campus organisations nationally, this is your opportunity to launch new products, connect with your customers, demonstrate new initiatives, gain brand recognition and multiply your connections.
If you are a provider of products or services for any of the following, don't miss the opportunity to engage with the lucrative and dynamic tertiary market.
- Campus Promotions
- Childcare Centres
- Communications & Marketing
- Events & Activities
- Food & Beverage
- Function Catering
- Logo Wear & Apparel
- Professional Development
- Residences & Colleges
- Sport & Fitness
- Stationery & Art Supplies
- Support Services
- It's the one time of a year where all student services providers from Australian campuses are represented in the one place at the one time. You can raise awareness and activate your product within the tertiary services sector at large to gain maximum exposure, and save valuable time and expense to your organisation by exhibiting and educating in a time effective manner.
- It's a face to face opportunity to exhibit and explain the benefits of your new products to genuine contacts. You can integrate your product though live displays that allow delegates to understand the full scope of your product.
- It's an ideal networking situation within a trade only environment where you can gather relevant and useful leads. We even host a two hour networking event directly after the trade show for exhibitors and delegates enjoy themselves in an even more relaxed environment.
- Position your product ahead of any competitors who are switched on enough to attend this specialised event, to a large audience of interested tertiary services representatives.
This is a dynamic event, full of life, and very social. It takes place on one afternoon, which means that your staff don't waste valuable time manning a stand for three or four days. Everything else at CampusLink stops for the trade fair, which means that your stall receives the undivided attention of the delegates.
The 2017 TAG Trade Fair at the National Convention Centre in Canberra was a fantastic event supported by over 250 delegates and 88 exhibitors and feedback from the after Trade Fair networking event placed it as one of the favourite social events of the Conference by delegates and exhibitors alike!
Special accommodation rates for exhibitors and delegates attending the TAG Trade Fair are available by clicking the linked logo below.