The impacts of COVID-19 continue and are being felt by all.
With National restrictions still in place, the TAG Board continues to monitor the situation and endeavors to make a decision as soon as practical as to the rescheduling of CampusLink 2020, taking into consideration the needs of all stakeholders.
TAG as an organisation believes in community building, on our campuses and in our profession and is doing its best to keep members feeling supported and connected. Please visit your area of interest within the TAG website as multiple resources have been added to assist your operations during this period of isolation.
If you have any questions relating to CampusLink or are seeking further support please contact the TAG office - 02 4322 1205 or email [email protected]
CampusLink typical includes:
- Three days of industry-relevant presentations, workshops, and plenaries
- The TAG Trade Fair
- The much anticipated annual Gala Awards Dinner
- Barista of the Year Final
Delgates, Exhibitors and Presenters should have received an email with the relevant information regarding the postponement, if you have not received an email or have questions around the information please contact us.
Who should Exhibit?
Here's a fact: one-third of Australia's 18-24 year olds attend university. Our annual CampusLink Trade Fair presents a once-a-year opportunity for the marketplace to engage the national TAG member base - providers of tertiary services on Australian and NZ campuses - in one place at the one time. With up to 300 delegates representing campus organisations nationally and abroad, this is your opportunity to launch new products, connect with your customers, demonstrate new initiatives, gain brand recognition and multiply your connections.
If you are a provider of products or services for any of the following, don't miss the opportunity to engage with the lucrative and dynamic tertiary market:
- Campus Promotions
- Childcare Centres
- Communications & Marketing
- Events & Activities
- Food & Beverage
- Function Catering
- Logo Wear & Apparel
- Professional Development
- Residences & Colleges
- Sport & Fitness
- Stationery & Art Supplies
- Support Services and Programs
Why should you Exhibit?
- It's the one time of a year where all student services providers from Australian and NZ campuses are represented in one place at the one time.
- You can raise awareness and activate your product within the tertiary services sector at large, gaining maximum exposure and saving valuable time and expense to your organisation by exhibiting and educating in a time-effective manner.
- It's a face to face opportunity to exhibit and explain the benefits of your new products or services and programs to genuine contacts. You can integrate your product or services through live displays that allow delegates to understand the full scope of your offerings.
- It's an ideal networking situation within a trade only environment where you can gather relevant and useful leads.
- Position your product or services ahead of any competitors who aren't switched on enough to attend this specialised event. This is a large audience of interested tertiary services representatives.
- This is a dynamic event, full of life and very social. It takes place across one afternoon, which means your staff don't waste valuable time manning a stand for three or four days. Everything else at CampusLink stops for the Trade Fair, which means your stall receives the undivided attention of the delegates that it deserves.