Join us for CampusLink Trade Fair on Monday 6th April, 2020 at Griffith University Gold Coast.
Here's a fact: one-third of Australia's 18-24 year olds attend university. Our annual CampusLink Trade Fair presents a once-a-year opportunity for the marketplace to engage the national TAG member base - providers of tertiary services on Australian campuses - in one place at the one time. With up to 300 delegates representing campus organisations nationally, this is your opportunity to launch new products, connect with your customers, demonstrate new initiatives, gain brand recognition and multiply your connections.
If you are a provider of products or services for any of the following, don't miss the opportunity to engage with the lucrative and dynamic tertiary market:
- Campus Promotions
- Childcare Centres
- Communications & Marketing
- Events & Activities
- Food & Beverage
- Function Catering
- Logo Wear & Apparel
- Professional Development
- Residences & Colleges
- Sport & Fitness
- Stationery & Art Supplies
- Support Services
Curious about the benefits of attending?
- It's the one time of a year where all student services providers from Australian campuses are represented in one place at the one time.
- You can raise awareness and activate your product within the tertiary services sector at large, gaining maximum exposure and saving valuable time and expense to your organisation by exhibiting and educating in a time-effective manner.
- It's a face to face opportunity to exhibit and explain the benefits of your new products to genuine contacts. You can integrate your product through live displays that allow delegates to understand the full scope of your product.
- It's an ideal networking situation within a trade only environment where you can gather relevant and useful leads.
- Position your product ahead of any competitors who aren't switched on enough to attend this specialised event. This is a large audience of interested tertiary services representatives.
- This is a dynamic event, full of life and very social. It takes place across one afternoon, which means your staff don't waste valuable time manning a stand for three or four days. Everything else at CampusLink stops for the Trade Fair, which means your stall receives the undivided attention of the delegates that it deserves.