The challenges of COVID-19 are growing, and raising many questions amongst businesses, organisations and the community as they scramble to adapt to the increasingly fluid situation. Governments and tourism industries are having to balance the fine line between public health and tourism income. Consequently, the action they take and the speed at which they take it may be conservative.
TAG is an organisation that believes in community building, on our campuses and in our profession. For more than twenty years, our annual conference has been invaluable aspect of the professional and social development of members, as well as an environment in which to learn best practices for creating the optimum student experience.
The TAG Board of Directors must act in what we believe to be in the best interest of not only our members, but all stakeholders, and the wider community. Consequently, we have decided to postpone CampusLink 2020 and its associated components which were scheduled to occur in April, to later this year once the immediate threats posed by COVID-19 have hopefully passed. This is in line with actions taken by an increasing number of conferences and events, and government and community expectations. This includes:
- Three days of industry-relevant presentations, workshops, and plenaries
- The TAG Trade Fair
- The much anticipated annual Gala Awards Dinner
- Barista of the Year Final
Delgates, Exhibitors and Presenters should have received an email with the relevant information, if you have not received it or have questions around the information please contact us.
Who should Exhibit?
Here's a fact: one-third of Australia's 18-24 year olds attend university. Our annual CampusLink Trade Fair presents a once-a-year opportunity for the marketplace to engage the national TAG member base - providers of tertiary services on Australian and NZ campuses - in one place at the one time. With up to 300 delegates representing campus organisations nationally and abroad, this is your opportunity to launch new products, connect with your customers, demonstrate new initiatives, gain brand recognition and multiply your connections.
If you are a provider of products or services for any of the following, don't miss the opportunity to engage with the lucrative and dynamic tertiary market:
- Campus Promotions
- Childcare Centres
- Communications & Marketing
- Events & Activities
- Food & Beverage
- Function Catering
- Logo Wear & Apparel
- Professional Development
- Residences & Colleges
- Sport & Fitness
- Stationery & Art Supplies
- Support Services and Programs
Why should you Exhibit?
- It's the one time of a year where all student services providers from Australian and NZ campuses are represented in one place at the one time.
- You can raise awareness and activate your product within the tertiary services sector at large, gaining maximum exposure and saving valuable time and expense to your organisation by exhibiting and educating in a time-effective manner.
- It's a face to face opportunity to exhibit and explain the benefits of your new products or services and programs to genuine contacts. You can integrate your product or services through live displays that allow delegates to understand the full scope of your offerings.
- It's an ideal networking situation within a trade only environment where you can gather relevant and useful leads.
- Position your product or services ahead of any competitors who aren't switched on enough to attend this specialised event. This is a large audience of interested tertiary services representatives.
- This is a dynamic event, full of life and very social. It takes place across one afternoon, which means your staff don't waste valuable time manning a stand for three or four days. Everything else at CampusLink stops for the Trade Fair, which means your stall receives the undivided attention of the delegates that it deserves.