The annual CampusLink Awards recognise excellence, engagement and leading initiatives in the Australian tertiary services sector and showcase member skills, talents and innovation in addressing the challenges arising on campuses each year.
Focussing on areas such as leadership, marketing, services, student programs, staff development and more, the awards are an opportunity to reward teams for their hard work, help winners stand out, inspire others within the sector and celebrate successes.
Organisations must be a member or current supply partner of TAG to participate in the awards, which are free to enter.
The Award categories focus on a wide range of aspects that bring the success of student services alive!
POTENTIAL REWARDS FOR PARTICIPATING:
- Leadership status and industry recognition
- Staff, student, customer and supplier excitement and engagement!
- Personal reward for colleagues, staff or favourite supplier with an individual award
- Win a travel scholarship for yourself or a colleague
- Celebrate with peers at the CampusLink Gala Awards Dinner.
- Add some very stylish trophies to your office or desk!
2017 had eight overarching sector categories encompassing nineteen awards, including the member voted National Supplier Award.
- Best Retail Campaign
- Best Food and Beverage Offering or Concept
- Most Successful Student Engagement Program
- Most Successful Student Development Program
- Most Successful Event (student run or focussed)
- Best Orientation Event
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Student Publication
- Best Promotional Item
- Most Effective New or Upgraded Website
- Best New or Refurbished Facility/Building - with 3 categories:
- < $100,000
- $100,000 - $999,999
- over $1M
- Best Staff Training Program
- Best Newcomer's Award
- Joe Curtis Travel Scholarship - $5K
- Georgeson Torney Industry Leaders Award
- Tom O'Sullivan Memorial Award
- TAG Strategic Partner of the Year Award
BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARDS
- Business Leadership Award - Members
- Business Leadership Award - Supplier
Awards are subjected to a two stage judging process; initial screening of submissions for relevance and compliance are carried out by the Awards Committee before being forwarded to independent judges for final award selection.
The TAG Strategic Partner of the Year, Joe Curtis Award, Georgeson Torney Award and the Tom O'Sullivan Award are based on member nominations and selected via the TAG Board.
AWARDS Timeline (subject to variation):
Nov 2017: Awards Open
Late Nov 2017: Submission Tips and Guidelines - Webinar 1.
Feb 2018: Awards Close
Feb - March 2018: Judging Process
March 2018: Shortlisted Finalists notified and announced
May 8th 2018: Awards presented at the CampusLink Awards Gala Dinner, CampusLink Conference
June 2018: Finalist Case Studies and Videos uploaded to TAG website*
July 2018: Introduction and promotion of the 2019 Awards
For any queries please contact Shahrin Leontarou E: [email protected] M: 0405 839 694