Awarding leadership, engagement, outstanding initiatives, marketing, student services and programs, staff development and more. The CampusLink Awards highlight all aspects of excellence and success in the Australian tertiary student services sector.
Organisations must be a service fee-paying member or current supply partner of TAG to participate in the awards, which are free to enter.
Entering the awards - your time to shine! Grab the chance to showcase the skills, talents and innovation on your campus or within your organisation.
Presentations will be made at the fabulous annual Gala Awards Dinner, Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne, 8th May 2018 - the perfect place to reward teams for their hard work, celebrate successes and be inspired.
ENTRY GUIDELINE WEBINARS
To help you succeed, please watch the 'Submission Guidelines and Tips' webinar recoding below:
- RECORDING - Please use this link to access the recording.
2018 AWARD CATEGORIES
- Best Retail Campaign
- Best Food and Beverage Offering or Concept (in the past 12 months)
- Most Successful Student Outcomes Program - REVISED
- Most Successful Event (student focussed)
- Best Orientation Event
NATIONAL STUDENT AWARDS - NEW
- National Student Volunteer of the Year
- Most Successful Clubs & Societies Event or Activity
- Best Marketing Campaign (including logo wear)
- Best Student Publication
- Most Successful Digitial Initiative - REVISED
FACILITIES - REVISED
- Best New or Refurbished Facility/Building - under $600K
- Best New or Refurbished Facility/Building - over $600K
- Best Staff Training Program
- Best Newcomer's Award
- TAG Strategic Partner of the Year Award - NEW FORMAT
- Joe Curtis Travel Scholarship - $5K
- Georgeson Torney Industry Leaders Award
- Tom O'Sullivan Memorial Award
BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARDS
Business Leadership criteria has been factored into each award for 2018
All award entries are subjected to a two stage judging process; initial screening of submissions for relevance and compliance are carried out by the Awards Committee before being forwarded to independent judging panels for final award selection.
The TAG Strategic Partner of the Year, Joe Curtis Award, Georgeson Torney Award and the Tom O'Sullivan Award are reviewed and selected via the TAG Board.
- Industry recognition
- Engagement with staff, students, customers and suppliers
- Individual award recognition for colleagues, staff and students - or yourself!
- Travel scholarship opportunities
- Celebrations with peers at the 2018 CampusLink Gala Awards Dinner - Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne, 8th May, 2018
- Stylish awards to add to your office or desk!
AWARDS Timeline (subject to variation):
AWARDS OPEN - Nov 2017
ENTRY GUIDELINE WEBINARS: All Webinars have been completed. Please use this link to watch the recording.
AWARDS CLOSE: Friday 16th March 2018
19th - 30th March 2018: Judging process
2nd April 2018: Shortlisted entries notified and announced
May 8th 2018: Awards presented at the CampusLink Awards Gala Dinner, CampusLink Conference
June 2018: Finalist Case Studies and Videos uploaded to TAG website*
July 2018: Introduction and promotion of the 2019 Awards
* Finalists will be asked to create a short 90 second video of their project or initiative, including the top 3 learnings, to be uploaded to the TAG website
For any queries please contact Shahrin Leontarou E: [email protected] M: 0405 839 694