TAG is governed by an elected Board of Directors. Operational control is managed by the Managing Director, Andrew Leontarou and supported by the "TAG Team", our office team. Individual committees develop and promote specific areas of teritary services with designated representatives from the TAG Board and the TAG office.
With the exception of the Executive Director and the TAG Team, all roles are held by volunteers.
If you are keen to add your ideas and expertise to any of the groups listed below, please contact Andrew Leontarou via email.
Student Outcomes (events and activities)
- Daniel Randell (University of South Australia Student Association and TAG director)
- Shane Lawtey (Melbourne Polytechnic SLAM)
- Tone Gibson (University of Newcastle)
- Cameron Sherwood (Griffith University Gold Coast Student Guild)
- Danielle Mengel (La Trobe University Union)
- Mitch McBurnie (Arc @ UNSW)
- April West (TAG)
Commercial Development (contracts and supplier relationships)
- Sarah Jennett (UC Life)
- Jess Reed (University of Sydney Union)
- Peter Fasogiannis (Macquarie University CampusLife)
- Clint Wooler (UQ Union)
- Drew Newman (Canberra Institute of TAFE Student Association)
- Adam Joy (UOW Pulse)
- Andrew Leontarou (TAG Managing Director)
Clubs and Societies (student clubs and societies)
- Shelley Valentine (Arc @ UNSW and TAG director)
- Alastair Thomas (Monash Student Association)
- Vanessa O'Neill (Yourimbah)
- Tegan Jardine (University of South Australia Student Association)
- Cameron Kenney (Activate UTS)
- April West (TAG)
Sports and Fitness (recreational sport and fitness)
- Paul Clayton (QUT Guild and TAG director)
- Michael Brown (Griffith University Gold Coast Studemt Guild)
- Tony Wrightson (UOW Pulse)
- James Yau (Arc @ UNSW)
- Chris Beattie (Griffith University Sport)
Other committees may be convened when required.
The nation is divided into five regions for TAG purposes.
- Eastern: NSW and ACT
- Northern: Queensland and NT
- Southern: Victoria and Tasmania
- Southern Central: SA
- Western: WA