TAG is governed by an elected Board of Directors. Operational control is managed by the Managing Director, Andrew Leontarou and supported by the "TAG Team", our office team. Individual committees develop and promote specific areas of teritary services with designated representatives from the TAG Board and the TAG office.
With the exception of the Executive Director and the TAG Team, all roles are held by volunteers.
If you are keen to add your ideas and expertise to any of the groups listed below, please contact Andrew Leontarou via email.
Audit and Risk (financial governance)
- Sarah Jennett (UCX, and TAG Director)
- Daniel Randell (University of South Australia Student Association, and TAG Director)
- Jess Reed (University of Sydney Union)
- Andrew Leontarou (TAG Managing Director)
Student Outcomes (events and activities)
- April West (TAG, and Chair)
- Shane Lawtey (Melbourne Polytechnic SLAM)
- Tone Gibson (University of Newcastle)
- Cameron Sherwood (Griffith University Gold Coast Student Guild)
- Mitch McBurnie (Arc @ UNSW)
Commercial Development (contracts and supplier relationships)
- Jess Reed (University of Sydney Union, and Chair)
- Adam Joy (UOW Pulse, and Vice-Chair)
- Peter Fasogiannis (Macquarie University CampusLife)
- Clint Wooler (UQ Union)
- Drew Newman (Canberra Institute of TAFE Student Association)
- Brett Russell (Charles Sturt University)
Clubs and Societies (student clubs and societies)
- Tegan Jardine (University of South Australia Student Association), and Vice-Chair)
- Cameron Kenney (Activate UTS)
- April West (TAG)
Sports and Fitness (recreational sport and fitness)
- Michael Brown (Griffith University Gold Coast Student Guild, and Chair)
- Tony Wrightson (UOW Pulse)
- James Yau (Arc @ UNSW)
- Chris Beattie (Griffith University Sport)
Other committees may be convened when required.
The nation is divided into five regions for TAG purposes.
- Eastern: NSW and ACT
- Northern: Queensland and NT
- Southern: Victoria and Tasmania
- Southern Central: SA
- Western: WA