The Tag Strategic Partner Awards
Suppliers engaged in supply contracts with TAG are eligible to be nominated by Members for the TAG Strategic Partner Awards.
These awards seek to recognise excellence in various areas of engagement with TAG Members.
The three categories are:
- TAG Award for Excellence in Service and Delivery
- TAG Award for Innovation in Promotions and Marketing,
and as these two are often mutually exclusive, a major award of:
- TAG Strategic Partner of the Year, that encompasses the criteria of both of the above, and more.
Congratulations to the 2013 winners of the TAG Strategic Partner Awards:
- TAG Award for Excellence in Service and Delivery - Lion Dairy & Drink
- An excellent achievement by a contract category that by its nature often difficult to manage through vendors.
- TAG Award for Innovation in Promotions and Marketing - Lion Beer
- Continuing to be responsive and flexible to the varying needs of TAG Members, and adding to their 2011 and 2012 wins in the major TAG Strategic Partner of the Year category
- TAG Strategic Partner of the Year - Lion Dairy & DRink
- First win, and acknowledgement of the hard work and for broad scope engagement and support of TAG that turn around their flagging fortunes.
Winners were presented with their awards at the Awards Dinner, held at The Arts Centre Gold Coast as part of CampusLink 2013.
The criteria for each award are:
- Excellence in Service and Delivery is awarded to the supplier who maintains high levels of customer service to TAG members including effective sales representation, efficient delivery and accounting, and staff training and development
- Innovation in Promotions and Marketing is awarded to the supplier who maintains high levels of ongoing promotional and marketing support for their products and services to TAG members as well as product concept, brand development & introduction
- Strategic Partner of the Year is awarded to the supplier displaying the most overall effective engagement with TAG and its members, and covers the criteria of both of the above awards as well as other considerations such as communication, support and an understanding of the unique needs of our market.
Please note that the awards are restricted to current TAG contract holders and TAG Endorsed Suppliers, and nominations cover the good work done by the nominee over the last 12 months. Nominations are made by TAG Member organisations, The winners are based on Member voting and responses for nominated suppliers.