We are excited to announce the following member campuses as shortlisted finalists of the 2017 CampusLink Awards:
- Activate UTS
- [email protected]
- Bendigo Student Association
- Curtin Student Guild
- Flinders University Student Association (FUSA)
- Griffith University
- LaTrobe Student Union
- Macquarie University Campus Life
- Monash Student Assocation
- Swinburne Student Amenities Association (SSAA)
- University of Queensland Union (UQU)
- University of Queensland Sport (UQ Sport)
- University of South Australia Student Association (USASA)
- University of Sydney Union (USU)
- UOW Pulse
- UWS Student Guild
- WSU Connect
- Wodonga Student Association
All awards will be presented at the annual CampusLink Gala Awards Dinner - Tuesday 16th May 2017, National Arboretum, Canberra.
The annual CampusLink Awards recognise excellence, engagement and leading initiatives in the Australian tertiary services sector and showcase member skills, talents and innovation in addressing the challenges arising on campuses each year.
Focussing on areas such as leadership, marketing, services, student programs, staff development and more, the awards are an opportunity to reward teams for their hard work, help winners stand out, inspire others within the sector and celebrate successes.
Organisations must be a member or current supply partner of TAG to participate in the awards, which are free to enter.
The Award categories focus on a wide range of aspects that bring the success of student services alive!
POTENTIAL REWARDS FOR PARTICIPATING:
- Leadership status and industry recognition
- Staff, student, customer and supplier excitement and engagement!
- Personal reward for colleagues, staff or favourite supplier with an individual award
- Win a travel scholarship for yourself or a colleague
- Celebrate with peers at the CampusLink Gala Awards Dinner.
- Add some very stylish trophies to your office or desk!
2017 had eight overarching sector categories encompassing nineteen awards, including the member voted National Supplier Award.
2017 AWARD CATEGORIES
- Best Retail Campaign NEW
- Best Food and Beverage Offering or Concept NEW
- Most Successful Student Engagement Program
- Most Successful Student Development Program
- Most Successful Event (student run or focussed)
- Best Orientation Event NEW
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Student Publication
- Best Promotional Item
- Most Effective New or Upgraded Website
- Best New or Refurbished Facility/Building - with 3 categories:
- < $100,000
- $100,000 - $999,999
- over $1M
- Best Staff Training Program NEW (no entries for 2017)
- Best Newcomer's Award NEW
- Joe Curtis Travel Scholarship - $5K
- Georgeson Torney Industry Leaders Award REVISED
- Tom O'Sullivan Memorial Award (no recipient for 2017)
- TAG Strategic Partner of the Year Award
BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARDS
- Business Leadership Award - Members (no entries for 2017)
- Business Leadership Award - Supplier (no entires for 2017)
Awards were subjected to a two stage judging process; initial screening of submissions for relevance and compliance were carried out by the Awards Committee before being forwarded to independent judges for final award selection.
The TAG Strategic Partner of the Year, Joe Curtis Award, Georgeson Torney Award and the Tom O'Sullivan Award are based on member nominations and selected via the TAG Board.
2017 AWARDS Timeline (subject to variation):
Dec 7th 2016: Awards Open
Dec 14th 2016,10am AEDT: Submission Tips and Guidelines - Webinar 1.
Jan 10th 2017, 2pm AEDT: Submission Tips and Guidelines - Webinar 2.
Jan 30th 2017,10am AEDT: Submission Tips and Guidelines - Webinar 3.
Feb 15th 2017, 5pm AEDT: Awards Close
Feb 22nd - 8th March 2017: Judging Process
March 31st 2017: Shortlisted Finalists notified and announced
May 16th 2017: Awards presented at the CampusLink Awards Gala Dinner, CampusLink Conference
June 2017: Finalist Case Studies and Videos uploaded to TAG website*
July 2017: Introduction and promotion of the 2018 Awards
For any queries please contact Shahrin Leontarou E: [email protected] M: 0405 839 694